Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation - Brasil
The Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MCTI) was created by Decree 91,146, on March 15, 1985, materializing President Tancredo Neves' commitment to the national scientific community. Its area of competence was established by Decree No. 5.886, of September 6, 2006.
As an agency of the federal direct administration, the MCTI had as competences the following subjects:
- National policy on scientific, technological and innovation research;
- Planning, coordination, supervision and control of science and technology activities;
- Computer and automation development policy;
- National biosecurity policy;
- Space policy;
- Nuclear policy;
- Control of the export of sensitive goods and services.
Phone: +55 61 2033 8522
Faz: +55 61 3317 7696
Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia, Inovações e Comunicações - MCTIC.
Esplanada dos Ministérios, Bloco E.